Any one with a tiny amount of intellectual honesty can see that the main street press is an arm of the Democrat party. The Republicans need to challenge the press and put them on the spot for what they are, the cheerleaders and sycophants of the Democrat party. When the Republicans do that maybe then the press will start the process of becoming independent of the two parties.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 4 hours ago