I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
I find it both amusing and disgusting, the hypocrisy of those who disavow a supreme being. They profess to advocate tolerance, and inclusiveness, above all else, yet are so vocal in their intolerance of those who are religious. If they were truly tolerant, they'd step away from this issue, silently, and go about their business. But, truthfully, they are not tolerant. They're selective haters, who achieve a, cathartic, psychological relief from spewing their vitriol. They're just a bunch of phony schmucks & bullies, who've out-grown the playground.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago