I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
I find it both amusing and disgusting, the hypocrisy of those who disavow a supreme being. They profess to advocate tolerance, and inclusiveness, above all else, yet are so vocal in their intolerance of those who are religious. If they were truly tolerant, they'd step away from this issue, silently, and go about their business. But, truthfully, they are not tolerant. They're selective haters, who achieve a, cathartic, psychological relief from spewing their vitriol. They're just a bunch of phony schmucks & bullies, who've out-grown the playground.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago