I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
I find it both amusing and disgusting, the hypocrisy of those who disavow a supreme being. They profess to advocate tolerance, and inclusiveness, above all else, yet are so vocal in their intolerance of those who are religious. If they were truly tolerant, they'd step away from this issue, silently, and go about their business. But, truthfully, they are not tolerant. They're selective haters, who achieve a, cathartic, psychological relief from spewing their vitriol. They're just a bunch of phony schmucks & bullies, who've out-grown the playground.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 29 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago