I'd like you to publish a specific list of the government pension plans where employees do not contribute a percentage, determined by actuaries, to sustain the plan, along with the employers contribution. Most failing plans have had the employers contribution, probably illegally, deferred, and the funds squandered on programs which will ensure re-election. Don't be a cherry picker: Lets have a list which supports your accusation of a nationwide web of plans of which the employees share is underfunded.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago