President Obama just wrapped up his press conference with Vice President Joe Biden announcing a new gun control task force. Obama said although "no law will prevent every senseless act," the country cannot sit back and do nothing in the wake of the tragedy in Sandy Hook last week. The President said he will be taking gun control proposals collected by Biden until January. In the new Congress, he vowed to use all the powers of his office to put chosen proposals into place. Obama said he needed the help of Congress on this issue, but rumors in Washington point...
In response to:
Sorry libs, alot of us remember '92 through '02. You think any gun law now you can come up with (including total confiscation) will get you any guns, yer smokin' too much dope!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 10 hours ago