President Obama just wrapped up his press conference with Vice President Joe Biden announcing a new gun control task force. Obama said although "no law will prevent every senseless act," the country cannot sit back and do nothing in the wake of the tragedy in Sandy Hook last week. The President said he will be taking gun control proposals collected by Biden until January. In the new Congress, he vowed to use all the powers of his office to put chosen proposals into place. Obama said he needed the help of Congress on this issue, but rumors in Washington point...
In response to:
Sorry libs, alot of us remember '92 through '02. You think any gun law now you can come up with (including total confiscation) will get you any guns, yer smokin' too much dope!
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago