Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Within a decade the second confederacy would be thriving and the blue republic would be undistinguishable from Venezuela
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 8 hours ago