Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Retaining control of the House was a mixed blessing. On the one hand, we still control the purse strings and we still have some voice in government. But on the other hand, when things get worse in this country as they inevitably will, guess who's going to be the scapegoat for every lost job, every smaller paycheck and every humiliation overseas?
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago