Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Retaining control of the House was a mixed blessing. On the one hand, we still control the purse strings and we still have some voice in government. But on the other hand, when things get worse in this country as they inevitably will, guess who's going to be the scapegoat for every lost job, every smaller paycheck and every humiliation overseas?
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago