B to the S! There's no doubting that after hearing this General Martin Dempsey would make a great "women's studies" college professor. Dempsey says it's all psychological and societal pressure that determines males to be seen as "warrior" and women as not. Colleges have been pushing this line of garbage for years and have finally succumb to waving the white flag because the simple fact is reality is just to hard to ignore. This male/female worldview sees no inherent difference between males and females--only their different genitalia. This is how they can fully embrace homosexual marriage--after all, if there's no...
In response to:
Not to disparage Gen. Dempsey's service record....but his bio, while impressive, does not indicate that he was ever a front-line grunt. It seems that those are the people our policy makers should be talking to.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 9 hours ago