The Gosh Darn Liberal wrote: Wow, what a week. Obama care passed and hopefully my insurance goes down. Maybe I should call it Romneycare and you people will look the other way. What a week! The weather has slapped most of you in the face and no "Global warming is a fraud" charges. Hope your enjoying your warm spell. What a week. Bin Laden is still dead and it still sticks in your craw. Happiness is a whiney conservative cut off at the knees. What a week! Housing prices are going up in my area. Ransom can stay in D.C. with...
John, I now remember why I no longer have to suffer ink stained fingers, sneezing, watery eyes, and anger bordering on rage; well, I refused to buy another News Rag about ten years ago. Not due the worship of trees or deluding myself about paperless praises ....no, it's worse; the journalists informing us by way of "Daily Rag" are all cut from the same source..the same ideal (at least 50 yrs hence). I stumbled upon your paperless model 2 years ago; before you, there is BluffPo, WaPo, Yahoo, AOL, and- arguably- so on. I find myself adventurous in TownHall as well as success in my personal quest for KNOWLEDGE which is something that all the "Rags" Terminally Deny. There is much ADIEU but never has there been nothing. Thank you, John, thanks.
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago