The Gosh Darn Liberal wrote: Wow, what a week. Obama care passed and hopefully my insurance goes down. Maybe I should call it Romneycare and you people will look the other way. What a week! The weather has slapped most of you in the face and no "Global warming is a fraud" charges. Hope your enjoying your warm spell. What a week. Bin Laden is still dead and it still sticks in your craw. Happiness is a whiney conservative cut off at the knees. What a week! Housing prices are going up in my area. Ransom can stay in D.C. with...
John, I now remember why I no longer have to suffer ink stained fingers, sneezing, watery eyes, and anger bordering on rage; well, I refused to buy another News Rag about ten years ago. Not due the worship of trees or deluding myself about paperless praises ....no, it's worse; the journalists informing us by way of "Daily Rag" are all cut from the same source..the same ideal (at least 50 yrs hence). I stumbled upon your paperless model 2 years ago; before you, there is BluffPo, WaPo, Yahoo, AOL, and- arguably- so on. I find myself adventurous in TownHall as well as success in my personal quest for KNOWLEDGE which is something that all the "Rags" Terminally Deny. There is much ADIEU but never has there been nothing. Thank you, John, thanks.
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 33 mins ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago