In response to:
Charlie Daniels used to sing a song called..."The South's gonna do it Again". Today, this can only mean Revolution and 21st Century Northern Aggression. Look for a law and taxes preventing folks from packin up and movin South. After all, here in the South, we are dumb, ignorant, bigoted, incest ridden, back-water, coon eating, scum and shale cracking, overall high water wearin, hillbilly dirt nappers. The problem for Northern Aggression has always been that we have survived, and we have prospered doing well--smarter, leaner, and more willing to cater to common sense. Looks like a winning formula; go with it.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago