In response to:
Charlie Daniels used to sing a song called..."The South's gonna do it Again". Today, this can only mean Revolution and 21st Century Northern Aggression. Look for a law and taxes preventing folks from packin up and movin South. After all, here in the South, we are dumb, ignorant, bigoted, incest ridden, back-water, coon eating, scum and shale cracking, overall high water wearin, hillbilly dirt nappers. The problem for Northern Aggression has always been that we have survived, and we have prospered doing well--smarter, leaner, and more willing to cater to common sense. Looks like a winning formula; go with it.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago