In response to:
Charlie Daniels used to sing a song called..."The South's gonna do it Again". Today, this can only mean Revolution and 21st Century Northern Aggression. Look for a law and taxes preventing folks from packin up and movin South. After all, here in the South, we are dumb, ignorant, bigoted, incest ridden, back-water, coon eating, scum and shale cracking, overall high water wearin, hillbilly dirt nappers. The problem for Northern Aggression has always been that we have survived, and we have prospered doing well--smarter, leaner, and more willing to cater to common sense. Looks like a winning formula; go with it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 12 hours ago