In response to:
Charlie Daniels used to sing a song called..."The South's gonna do it Again". Today, this can only mean Revolution and 21st Century Northern Aggression. Look for a law and taxes preventing folks from packin up and movin South. After all, here in the South, we are dumb, ignorant, bigoted, incest ridden, back-water, coon eating, scum and shale cracking, overall high water wearin, hillbilly dirt nappers. The problem for Northern Aggression has always been that we have survived, and we have prospered doing well--smarter, leaner, and more willing to cater to common sense. Looks like a winning formula; go with it.
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago