I am a Methodist. I know several Mormons and have seen first hand how their young men and women do missionary type work in the US and abroad. I have never met a Mormon who did not treat me well. If you live by the Golden Rule you can't go wrong. The Pope is catching hell because he said atjhiest could go to heaven. If an athetiest gives his or her life then do they qualify to go to heaven? John 15: 12 to 17 12“This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.13“Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.14“You are My friends if you do what I command you.15“No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.16“You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.17“This I command you, that you love one another.
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago