I am a Methodist. I know several Mormons and have seen first hand how their young men and women do missionary type work in the US and abroad. I have never met a Mormon who did not treat me well. If you live by the Golden Rule you can't go wrong. The Pope is catching hell because he said atjhiest could go to heaven. If an athetiest gives his or her life then do they qualify to go to heaven? John 15: 12 to 17 12“This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.13“Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.14“You are My friends if you do what I command you.15“No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.16“You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.17“This I command you, that you love one another.
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago