In response to:

White House Silent as Benghazi Questions Mount

Bufa Wrote: Oct 31, 2012 5:54 PM
I haven't verified it but a friend told me that the Orlandosentinal has a piece out that states that General Ham head of Africom was mobilizing troops to go help at the embassy but was told to standdown. Reports have it that he said screw this and told his troops to move out but his second in command stopped him and relieved him of his duty. He is now on ice until after the election so he can't speak out. This thing is huge and would probably have the coward in chief coming out of the WH in cuffs if we knew for certain the truth. It is sickening.

Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command.  This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city.  Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...