Republicans have gotten their backsides kicked in the last two presidential election cycles, which are essentially the "Super Bowls" of American politics. The party's standard-bearers have lost the popular vote in five of the last six contests, with the lone exception of President Bush's 2004 re-election. Bluntly stated, the GOP's national political model is broken. The Republican National Committee has just published an exhaustive report about what went wrong in 2012, when a Democratic president with mediocre approval ratings and historically poor economic indicators won a second term by a comfortable, 3.5 million vote margin. The political bubble and its inhabitants...
In response to:
Contrary to the opinions of our leftist friends here that are trying desperately to help us win elections in the future by giving us solid advice about us bending to the center...............................whatever. If Cruz, Paul, Rubio or the sort come out and be who they are without any help from Reince or any other washed up rino from the GOP establishment, they will win going away in 2016. Articulating your message is a requirement. Those guys can and do get the message across without much effort or caring what the leftist media says or does.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 8 hours ago