Instead, Democrats in the Senate think the biggest item of business is the Buffett Rule, which could come up for a vote as soon as today. The Senate's bill is sponsored by Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) and, as much discussed, would hit multimillionaires with a minimum 30% income tax rate....
This idiot Buffet joke is the same as the phony GOP war on women. Just a side show to distract from the failure of their leader and their ideology. Useful idiots doing what they do best. Being idiots.
Congress comes back today after a two week recess to a whole host of business on taxes. A whole host of expiring policies is leading to what many are calling "taxmageddon" at the end of the year, so politicians have a big problem on their hands to fix.
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 2 hours ago