Instead, Democrats in the Senate think the biggest item of business is the Buffett Rule, which could come up for a vote as soon as today. The Senate's bill is sponsored by Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) and, as much discussed, would hit multimillionaires with a minimum 30% income tax rate....
This idiot Buffet joke is the same as the phony GOP war on women. Just a side show to distract from the failure of their leader and their ideology. Useful idiots doing what they do best. Being idiots.
Congress comes back today after a two week recess to a whole host of business on taxes. A whole host of expiring policies is leading to what many are calling "taxmageddon" at the end of the year, so politicians have a big problem on their hands to fix.
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 13 minutes ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago