What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
because the way it works, Hubby gets a payment, Wifey gets a payment, Little Billybob gets a payment, Mary Sue gets a payment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago