What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
because the way it works, Hubby gets a payment, Wifey gets a payment, Little Billybob gets a payment, Mary Sue gets a payment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago