What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
Term limits? Who will write that law? Who will vote to enact that law?
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago