Of the 35 Senate seats up for grabs in 2014, the 10 most contested battles come in mostly rural, conservative-leaning states such as Montana, West Virginia, Alaska and Arkansas, and nine of them are...
@None1257; This one singular issue of our God given right to self defense, primarily against the Federal Government, illustrates just how many decades the Constitution has been kicked to the curb by the POTUS, House, Senate, and Supreme Court. In order to foist their oppressive and controlling rules and regulations against the populace, they must pull the teeth of the Lion. One HUGE obstacle has always been Law Enforcement and Military that understand and support the Constitution. Hence, Obama wants a "...Civil Agency just as large, just as powerful as the military..." Until we can divorce ourselves from the religious dogma of our Party affiliation, we are doomed.
Late last year, New York City Mayor and billionaire Michael Bloomberg launched a super PAC to counter the National Rifle Association when it comes to elections. Since new gun control measures failed in the Senate in April, Bloomberg has been out for blood running ads against Democrats who didn't vote for those measures. But it turns out, Bloomberg's efforts to unseat anti-gun control Democrats are backfiring.
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 3 hours ago