Of the 35 Senate seats up for grabs in 2014, the 10 most contested battles come in mostly rural, conservative-leaning states such as Montana, West Virginia, Alaska and Arkansas, and nine of them are...
@None1257; This one singular issue of our God given right to self defense, primarily against the Federal Government, illustrates just how many decades the Constitution has been kicked to the curb by the POTUS, House, Senate, and Supreme Court. In order to foist their oppressive and controlling rules and regulations against the populace, they must pull the teeth of the Lion. One HUGE obstacle has always been Law Enforcement and Military that understand and support the Constitution. Hence, Obama wants a "...Civil Agency just as large, just as powerful as the military..." Until we can divorce ourselves from the religious dogma of our Party affiliation, we are doomed.
Late last year, New York City Mayor and billionaire Michael Bloomberg launched a super PAC to counter the National Rifle Association when it comes to elections. Since new gun control measures failed in the Senate in April, Bloomberg has been out for blood running ads against Democrats who didn't vote for those measures. But it turns out, Bloomberg's efforts to unseat anti-gun control Democrats are backfiring.
- Politico: Retirements the key to a GOP Senate win Ed Morrissey 2 mins ago
- Canadian, British leaders struggle with homegrown Islamic radicalism Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago