The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
To reiterate for anyone not familiar with the antics of MissingThing2012, aka wilma "the gutless girl" Lopez, the number she's posting isn't really where she's cowering in fear. It belongs to some Hindu telemarketers who will harass you if you call it.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago