The Presidential Inauguration Committee set a goal of raising $50 million for Barack Obama's second inauguration, but have turned to big corporations and big labor unions in order to make it there. AT&T, Bank of America, FedEx, Microsoft and Coca-Cola are all on the official list of inauguration donors this year. Joining those corporations are the American Federation of Government Employees, the American Postal Workers Union,...
Also brought to you by homos.
President Obama's 2009 inauguration was bolstered by the feelings of "hope and change" that boosted the President to electoral victory. His official inauguration committee eschewed corporate donations back then, but times have changed dramatically.
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago