Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
Lie much, raool?
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago