During the 2012-13 academic year, Oberlin is celebrating homosexuality with an interdisciplinary series of academic courses, events, performances and...
You'd know about looking good in pink. That's your game, trannie boy.
Liberal arts colleges these days often promote alternative lifestyles with the implementation of Sexuality, Gender and Queer Studies programs in their course catalogues. Instead of the typical English, math or science course, students can now enroll in classes such as “Sexual Justice: Lesbians, Gays and the Law” at DePaul University, or Portland State University’s “Lesbian Literature.” But, this semester Oberlin College is taking education in gay culture to a whole new level by dubbing 2012 the Year of the Queer.
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago