We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago