The man, Adam Smith, who berated a Chick-fil-a employee in Tucson, Ariz. is probably regretting the fact that he recorded the encounter and posted it on You Tube -- whether or not he feels sorry about doing it is another story. The original post, “Reduce $’s to Chick-Fil-A’s Hate Groups” was removed, but not before others were able to copy and repost it. After going viral, the medical supplies manufacturer Vante, where Smith was the CFO/treasurer, fired him.
On Thursday, Katie brought you the story but here’s the video again:
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago