The man, Adam Smith, who berated a Chick-fil-a employee in Tucson, Ariz. is probably regretting the fact that he recorded the encounter and posted it on You Tube -- whether or not he feels sorry about doing it is another story. The original post, “Reduce $’s to Chick-Fil-A’s Hate Groups” was removed, but not before others were able to copy and repost it. After going viral, the medical supplies manufacturer Vante, where Smith was the CFO/treasurer, fired him.
On Thursday, Katie brought you the story but here’s the video again:
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago