No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
No one cares what a parasite like you thinks.
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama meets Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago