No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
No one cares what a parasite like you thinks.
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 44 mins ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago