No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Stupid vomits, "Oh really? What about the beer summit? He smiled and was friendly to that racist pig cop." “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it." “I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.” "We are the ones we've been waiting for." But the best was when the messiah suggested that engaged couples ask friends and family to donate to his campaign in lieu of wedding gifts. That was an all-timer.
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago