As previously reported, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid won't bring Senator Dianne Feinstein's assault weapons ban legislation to the Senate floor as part of a larger gun control package but rather will give her an opportunity to offer it as an amendment. Why? Reid couldn't round up even 40 votes for the darn thing. Feinstein, who says this legislation is "very important to her," said on CNN yesterday that it will be a betrayal to her if Reid doesn't bring up the legislation for a vote. Apparently, Feinstein left a meeting with Reid yesterday confident a vote would be...
How's the family, allitard? "When I left my family yesterday, after for a SECOND TIME no being allowed o [sic] hold my own nephew by my bully of a brother, I shared with him (again) my opinion that if he doesnt [sic] get rid of his guns in his home (with 2 little boys growing up there...you know boys), he is ENDANGERING THEIR LIVES. Its [sic] people like you who have filled his thick head wih this nonsense guns are necessary and a "right".' Yes, that bothersome Constitution again. "I also told him abou Michael moore's theory about why white men love guns so much.....he didnt [sic] like hearing that. But too bad." Because he's clearly a lot smarter than you.
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago