As previously reported, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid won't bring Senator Dianne Feinstein's assault weapons ban legislation to the Senate floor as part of a larger gun control package but rather will give her an opportunity to offer it as an amendment. Why? Reid couldn't round up even 40 votes for the darn thing. Feinstein, who says this legislation is "very important to her," said on CNN yesterday that it will be a betrayal to her if Reid doesn't bring up the legislation for a vote. Apparently, Feinstein left a meeting with Reid yesterday confident a vote would be...
How's the family, allitard? "When I left my family yesterday, after for a SECOND TIME no being allowed o [sic] hold my own nephew by my bully of a brother, I shared with him (again) my opinion that if he doesnt [sic] get rid of his guns in his home (with 2 little boys growing up there...you know boys), he is ENDANGERING THEIR LIVES. Its [sic] people like you who have filled his thick head wih this nonsense guns are necessary and a "right".' Yes, that bothersome Constitution again. "I also told him abou Michael moore's theory about why white men love guns so much.....he didnt [sic] like hearing that. But too bad." Because he's clearly a lot smarter than you.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago