The Washington Examiner's Tim Carney was recently on MSNBC with Tamara Hall to discuss the ridiculous and manufactured story of Mitt Romney allegedly being a bully to a young gay boy back in the 60s. When confronted for biased coverage of the story by Carney, Hall kicked him off the show despite the story being untrue.
"You're actually irritating me right now."
CNN thought Hall was out of line.
- Politico: Retirements the key to a GOP Senate win Ed Morrissey 2 mins ago
- Canadian, British leaders struggle with homegrown Islamic radicalism Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago