Barack Obama's re-election racket has been running millions of dollars' worth of advertisements claiming that Mitt Romney's "plan" will raise taxes on middle class Americans. This isn't true; Romney promises precisely the opposite, and FactCheck.org has called out Democrats for repeated the debunked charge. But to paraphrase Bill Clinton's DNC speech in Charlotte, it takes some brass to preemptively criticize someone else for doing what you've already done yourself. Before we get to the latest dreary punchline, let's go back to the video tape. May I present to you the man who has...
In response to:
PurpleStateBlueMoron pukes, "Yes, I know, asking Mitt Romney to pay the same 35% that people who actually work for their paycheck pay is highway robbery." Feel free to document that people are paying 35%. We'll wait.
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 47 minutes ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago