Barack Obama's re-election racket has been running millions of dollars' worth of advertisements claiming that Mitt Romney's "plan" will raise taxes on middle class Americans. This isn't true; Romney promises precisely the opposite, and FactCheck.org has called out Democrats for repeated the debunked charge. But to paraphrase Bill Clinton's DNC speech in Charlotte, it takes some brass to preemptively criticize someone else for doing what you've already done yourself. Before we get to the latest dreary punchline, let's go back to the video tape. May I present to you the man who has...
In response to:
PurpleStateBlueMoron pukes, "Yes, I know, asking Mitt Romney to pay the same 35% that people who actually work for their paycheck pay is highway robbery." Feel free to document that people are paying 35%. We'll wait.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014