After four years of playing the race card, accusing the Tea Party of being racist, accusing Americans of not liking President Obama because of his skin color, etc. MSNBC host Chris Matthews absolutely lost it this morning in a discussion with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus. Matthews continually accused Priebus of playing the race card and linking President Obama to "foreign influences." Matthews also took issue with Mitt Romney's joke about a birth certificate, saying the birth certificate issue was never an issue except for the "right wing." Flashback for Matthews, the birther issue was started by Democratic Hillary Clinton supporters....
In response to:
So, Obama won and thus he is the proud owner of the economy, whether good or bad, am I correct? He is also the proud owner of the sequester, even tho he lies about that all the time. I'm sure you are aware of that as well, aren't you? He also owns the mess in Benghazi, since he won, and the selling of untraced guns to Mexican druglords, used to kill innocent Mexicans and American border guards, since he won. Have I got that right?
- Wow: Obama down 23 points among Latinos in 2013 Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- Nelson Mandela, 1918-2013 Mary Katharine Ham 44 minutes ago
- Poll: Support for ObamaCare down sharply among white women Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What’s a few hundred million dollars between friends? jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- Mary Landrieu: You’re damned right I ordered the code red on affordable health-care coverage, and I’d do it again Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Don’t worry, I’ll include some easier questions when I interview Obama Allahpundit 4 hours ago