Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Again, a small number of people being attacked by a much larger, salivating, screaming, completely out-of-control crowd of union and non-union thugs (thanks to being fired up by Obama lies the previous day) would not be well served by trying to engage physically. In addtion, there were elderly folks as well well as women and children in that tent, as I understand it. The sort of people who are peacefully supporting their viewpoint, not the sort of people who know how or care to 'hit them first and hard'. I'm a 65-year-old woman. I don't know how, nor would I, 'hit someone first and hard'. I have grandchildren who do not need to see me hitting anyone.
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 13 mins ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 52 mins ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago