Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Again, a small number of people being attacked by a much larger, salivating, screaming, completely out-of-control crowd of union and non-union thugs (thanks to being fired up by Obama lies the previous day) would not be well served by trying to engage physically. In addtion, there were elderly folks as well well as women and children in that tent, as I understand it. The sort of people who are peacefully supporting their viewpoint, not the sort of people who know how or care to 'hit them first and hard'. I'm a 65-year-old woman. I don't know how, nor would I, 'hit someone first and hard'. I have grandchildren who do not need to see me hitting anyone.
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 30 minutes ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago