Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Again, a small number of people being attacked by a much larger, salivating, screaming, completely out-of-control crowd of union and non-union thugs (thanks to being fired up by Obama lies the previous day) would not be well served by trying to engage physically. In addtion, there were elderly folks as well well as women and children in that tent, as I understand it. The sort of people who are peacefully supporting their viewpoint, not the sort of people who know how or care to 'hit them first and hard'. I'm a 65-year-old woman. I don't know how, nor would I, 'hit someone first and hard'. I have grandchildren who do not need to see me hitting anyone.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 6 hours ago