The White House is pushing new government spending to "spur economic growth," protect manufacturing plants and "create good-paying jobs" to help America's middle class. Yet across the country, with aggressive lobbying by the...
The only way companies in these states can survive is to re-locate to a more friendly business states. Now, the big problem is that when people in those "BLUE" states move to another state, because of the jobs, they bring their liberal politics with them, thus turning on the very states that provide them with jobs, into the states that they just left, because of the politics of that state. It happens every time. People from New York or Illinois leave those states, go to a conservative state for jobs, then, instead of changing their political stand, they change that state into the same liberal state that they left. It happens every time.
Here's the latest example of head-splitting cognitive dissonance in Washington: President Obama used his State of the Union address to crusade for a revitalized U.S. manufacturing sector. But while he pays lip service to supporting businesses that build their products on American soil, Obama and his left-wing operatives are hell-bent on driving a key sector of the U.S. manufacturing industry six feet under: the American firearms and ammunition industry.
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago