I can't quite decide which element of this video is most galling. Is it that a CNN and MSNBC regular decided to bring a camera crew along to capture her criminal act for posterity? Or could it be that this one-time Reuters "journalist" clearly has absolutely no concept of what "freedom of speech" actually means? Perhaps it's the equation of support for Israel and opposition to violent jihad with "racism." Tough call. I am, however, confident about the best part of this clip: The moment when the obnoxious, unhinged, aggressively ignorant Leftist gets dragged away in handcuffs as passers-by...
In response to:
Alliances change. I know it's difficult for those with limited intellect and slow-witted imaginations to grasp these things. Iraq was hiding Al Qaeda; it was important to stop that. And you're welcome for it. Libya gave up their weapons as the leader saw the writing on the wall. This is a good lesson for Iran as a real American President will soon have to order a regime change there.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago