1 - 8

The Mental Illness of Our Political Class

btilley Wrote: Aug 19, 2012 1:06 PM
We might get rid of a portion of what brings men and women to falter once they take an active role in running this country. I'ts like and abscess they contract along with them who run to the public(ha) officials(ha), waving their wads of money, who are called be beloved "lobbyist." If we could get rid of the entire dog pounds we might could get a better leverage on speaking our piece.

Our Idiot Vice President

btilley Wrote: Aug 19, 2012 12:55 PM
Hey, don't forget all his boyfriends, especially the two that disappeared when obumbo ran for the Senate.

Our Idiot Vice President

btilley Wrote: Aug 19, 2012 12:51 PM
All the history books I've read and I've read a bunch, the real truths have not been revealed. While we are stuck on the Black issues, we own a huge debt to our American Indians, which, my history have never revealed. I doubt that the writers of today will ever have the courage to tell the American people the real truths. Good gravy, look at the cover ups the medias (all of them) do for the presiding White House Chief. It down right embarrassing and you know the rest of the world are laughing their fannies off.

Obama's Hyphenated America

btilley Wrote: Jul 08, 2012 6:26 PM
Well, I see a hyphenated obummer. He is obummer-ugly , obummer-the homo, obummer-the liar, obummer-the narcissist, obummer-the nescient, obummer-the moo-shum, obummer-the one who has no birth certificate, obummer-the incompentent, obummer-the lover of sinclair, obummer-the barry soetoro, and I ain't half way finished at what all obummer is hyphenated by. We would do better if he just when the away from here.
Well, morgan, just you wait and see what reception this real black man will get when he does get here. You will RUE the day and all the rest will look for places to hide because h*** will start a-popping and guess who will be a-popping. Yea, you guessed it POPS. You see, you will be the a-poppees and we will be the a-poppers. And he will not be a threat to me or my friends as long as I am alive, and I ain't made no plans to be leaving, but you will !!! By the way, freeman, you sounded like a threat and I take exception to your racism. But I know that there ain't nary a soul will touch you, but the time ain't right yet.

Making Government (Less Dis)Honest

btilley Wrote: Jul 08, 2012 5:50 PM
You know, I wonder if the House, Senate, Dept. of Justice, just to name a few, know what's in the Constitution? Wow, they flip a law here and they flip a law there, or when they (everybody) needs to flip a law to fit their own needs, they flip it and NOOOO BODY calls their hand on it. obummer has a handle on it and that is why he gets away with it because the rest of them (demi-rats)also misuse the law. Where/when is all this going to stop and Congress, step up to the plate and call a spade a spade. For instance, when the chief justice vote to call obummercare legal, he stepped out of bounds. It was not, or ever was is job to call anything constitutional. His job has always been to seek out what the Constitution actually says.

The Biggest Scandal In U.S. History

btilley Wrote: Jun 28, 2012 8:09 AM
With sure certainty, the truth has not ALL been told and with the confirmed liars that occupy our political boundaries, we will never know "the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help them God." How much more shame can the Americans continue to listed to. It's guaranteed that for each day that passes, the democrats, obama, his cabinet, and all his false pardners have lied to We, The People and we still cannot/will not stop them. In essence, their ain't nobody we can trust and we might as well do whatever we have to and get the job done !!!!!

Middle Fingers at the White House

btilley Wrote: Jun 26, 2012 11:39 AM
We are living a repay of Hitler's climb to taking over Germany. I know that most of the younger generations can't see it because they don't know what the Constitution is all about , he older members in the demo. connected to the Senate ought to know better and they are a shameful lot. They have gone along with the worst president ever. What do the Demo. expect to gain? If obama is lucky enough to survive the next election he will, without a doubt, dump the whole of Congress because he will have need of them in the new socialistic regime. In short, we can kiss the country Good-Bye.
1 - 8