Because it was "2016," the film in which conservative author Dinesh D'Souza warns of a dark future for America if Barack Obama is re-elected. The film's producer, Gerald Molen, who already won an Oscar for "Schindler's List," was scandalized. "The action confirms my opinion that the bias against anything from a conservative point of view is dead...
you know what's more sad than a paid shill whining about a piece of propaganda that failed completely? Listening to all his racist, homohobic followers try to justify his whining. 2016 wasn't considered because it is a stupid, poorly done documentary. and, also, it is essentially all BS.its pretty tough to shoot a decent documentary if you're not interested in telling the truth. If you fools are curious why you lost the presidency this year though, you might want to reread some of your comments here. We are all in the future already,moving past all this stupidity. And you folks are stuck in the past, your outdated opinions and petulant comments make you look like caricature's of real people. you should see to that.
The cabal that chooses the 15 nominees for the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature has issued its 2013 selections. Why was the top-grossing documentary of 2012 -- and the fourth most-successful documentary of all time - not on that expansive list?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 12 hours ago