After a few weeks spent tracking down and questioning pollsters and the reporters of polls, I can assure the reader that pollsters are the modern-day alchemists. They promise to turn numbers into predictive gold. We'd all like to believe these magical powers exist, but we shouldn't. The pollsters of 2012 just don't know who is going to win in November any more than did the pollsters of 1980 know that Ronald Reagan was headed towards a landslide in that late-breaking year.
You better hope us republiCON voters do vote for Romney, or you won't be at home scanning conservative websites with bullshlt and getting paid for it. Hey dumba$$, Republicans work and bring in tax money. Without that, your monthly check won't be showing up. When you try to break into my house to steal my stuff, you will meet my 40S&W and wished you had voted republiCON yourself.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 9 hours ago