After a few weeks spent tracking down and questioning pollsters and the reporters of polls, I can assure the reader that pollsters are the modern-day alchemists. They promise to turn numbers into predictive gold. We'd all like to believe these magical powers exist, but we shouldn't. The pollsters of 2012 just don't know who is going to win in November any more than did the pollsters of 1980 know that Ronald Reagan was headed towards a landslide in that late-breaking year.
Facts don't matter to these bots. Are they are trying to do is discourage us from voting. They know their tripe will not change our minds, so this is an exercise in trying to get us not to vote.
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 19 hours ago