In 2000, a Democratic operative orchestrated an "October surprise" attack on George W. Bush, revealing that 24 years earlier, he'd been arrested for drunk driving. The...
The fact that a Spectre gun ship was not posted to orbit is very telling. It is obviously a cover up. The first move any patriotic commander would do is post a gunship to the area. If they can't find a definable target they don't have to fire, but the story mentions that the seals were killed after painting the mortar target. They must have thought the gunship was on station, or that the drones were armed. The whole deal needs clarification. especially anything that can be revealed without endangering future missions.
If you want to understand why conservatives have lost faith in the so-called mainstream media, you need to ponder the question: Where is the Benghazi feeding frenzy? Unlike some of my colleagues on the right, I don't think there's a conspiracy at work. Rather, I think journalists tend to act on their instincts (some even brag about this; you could look it up). And, collectively, the mainstream media's instincts run liberal, making groupthink inevitable.
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago