In 2000, a Democratic operative orchestrated an "October surprise" attack on George W. Bush, revealing that 24 years earlier, he'd been arrested for drunk driving. The...
The fact that a Spectre gun ship was not posted to orbit is very telling. It is obviously a cover up. The first move any patriotic commander would do is post a gunship to the area. If they can't find a definable target they don't have to fire, but the story mentions that the seals were killed after painting the mortar target. They must have thought the gunship was on station, or that the drones were armed. The whole deal needs clarification. especially anything that can be revealed without endangering future missions.
If you want to understand why conservatives have lost faith in the so-called mainstream media, you need to ponder the question: Where is the Benghazi feeding frenzy? Unlike some of my colleagues on the right, I don't think there's a conspiracy at work. Rather, I think journalists tend to act on their instincts (some even brag about this; you could look it up). And, collectively, the mainstream media's instincts run liberal, making groupthink inevitable.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 9 hours ago