In 2000, a Democratic operative orchestrated an "October surprise" attack on George W. Bush, revealing that 24 years earlier, he'd been arrested for drunk driving. The...
The fact that a Spectre gun ship was not posted to orbit is very telling. It is obviously a cover up. The first move any patriotic commander would do is post a gunship to the area. If they can't find a definable target they don't have to fire, but the story mentions that the seals were killed after painting the mortar target. They must have thought the gunship was on station, or that the drones were armed. The whole deal needs clarification. especially anything that can be revealed without endangering future missions.
If you want to understand why conservatives have lost faith in the so-called mainstream media, you need to ponder the question: Where is the Benghazi feeding frenzy? Unlike some of my colleagues on the right, I don't think there's a conspiracy at work. Rather, I think journalists tend to act on their instincts (some even brag about this; you could look it up). And, collectively, the mainstream media's instincts run liberal, making groupthink inevitable.
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 34 mins ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago