automatically better, not does it mean the motives of the expanding United States were evil. It is smug indeed to look back on history through one's own idealized prizm and declare how things "should have been". It is another think to publicly obsess over the countries perceived failures and trot them out for public display at a time when we celebrate the founding of this great country, and the hard won freedoms we currently enjoy but are so fragile at this point in our history. Being objective is not hatred, but looking back on history to so quickly apply the label of evil is not objective.
MSNBC's hyphenated leading lady of lisp delivers some good ol' fashioned left-wing pie in America's face:
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago