For the record, I believe Romney will win next Tuesday; and he will do so in a fairly convincing fashion. Put on the spot, I would say he collects 285 electoral votes to President Obama’s 253. That said, there is also a possibility that a...
Progressives (Democrats) = Dishonest- Dishonorable-Criminal Establishment Republicans= Cowards ( Every One of Them)
If Mitt Romney loses to Barack Obama next Tuesday, the Republican Party will experience a violent wave of self-recrimination. The Republican Establishment, unable to fathom losing to such a damaged and rudderless president, will no doubt place blame squarely on conservatives – you know, those tea party extremists who swept Republicans into power in 2010.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 4 hours ago