For the record, I believe Romney will win next Tuesday; and he will do so in a fairly convincing fashion. Put on the spot, I would say he collects 285 electoral votes to President Obama’s 253. That said, there is also a possibility that a...
Progressives (Democrats) = Dishonest- Dishonorable-Criminal Establishment Republicans= Cowards ( Every One of Them)
If Mitt Romney loses to Barack Obama next Tuesday, the Republican Party will experience a violent wave of self-recrimination. The Republican Establishment, unable to fathom losing to such a damaged and rudderless president, will no doubt place blame squarely on conservatives – you know, those tea party extremists who swept Republicans into power in 2010.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 8 hours ago