For the record, I believe Romney will win next Tuesday; and he will do so in a fairly convincing fashion. Put on the spot, I would say he collects 285 electoral votes to President Obama’s 253. That said, there is also a possibility that a...
Progressives (Democrats) = Dishonest- Dishonorable-Criminal Establishment Republicans= Cowards ( Every One of Them)
If Mitt Romney loses to Barack Obama next Tuesday, the Republican Party will experience a violent wave of self-recrimination. The Republican Establishment, unable to fathom losing to such a damaged and rudderless president, will no doubt place blame squarely on conservatives – you know, those tea party extremists who swept Republicans into power in 2010.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago