Over at Powerline, Scott Johnson has posted a concise, excellent timeline of events in Libya, complete with the features of the Obama coverup, and the underreported fact that it seems apparent Ambassador Stevens was raped either before or after his death. Oh, yes, and the terrorist attack is still being investigated as if it were a criminal act rather than an act of war.
Herman, I generally don't agree with you on much. But, on this point, I will. Get out of most of those places, cut our losses, and wait for them to finish killing each other. Go back later and sort it out.
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago