Over at Powerline, Scott Johnson has posted a concise, excellent timeline of events in Libya, complete with the features of the Obama coverup, and the underreported fact that it seems apparent Ambassador Stevens was raped either before or after his death. Oh, yes, and the terrorist attack is still being investigated as if it were a criminal act rather than an act of war.
Herman, I generally don't agree with you on much. But, on this point, I will. Get out of most of those places, cut our losses, and wait for them to finish killing each other. Go back later and sort it out.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014