I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
There's something simpler. Leftists want power, really want it. That means they have to hate and attack ANYTHING in their way. No matter how big or small. Attack it and kill it. Here's a partial list of things in their way: family, religion, good schools, patriotism, capitalism, guns, knowledge, reading, arithmetic, history, independent thinking, manliness, bravery, traditional marriage...basically, everything that the Founding Fathers would have thought more or less ordinary.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 4 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 44 minutes ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago