It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
ON THE OTHER HAND: Virginian-Pilot (Norfolk) today carries article "Mass shootings haven't increased over the years, some analysts say," from the Los Angeles Times. Furthermore, there is an alarming amount of evidence that some of these events are staged. (To see for yourself, simply Google: Sandy Hook discrepancies.) This is such an astonishing possibility, your brain doesn't want to deal with it. But once you see the evidence, you will probably accept the verdict that this thing is unraveling. The only reason it survives, I'm afraid, is that our media don't investigate any more. When the Aurora shooting began to fall apart, the media went silent. I think we're seeing the same thing here.
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago