It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
ON THE OTHER HAND: Virginian-Pilot (Norfolk) today carries article "Mass shootings haven't increased over the years, some analysts say," from the Los Angeles Times. Furthermore, there is an alarming amount of evidence that some of these events are staged. (To see for yourself, simply Google: Sandy Hook discrepancies.) This is such an astonishing possibility, your brain doesn't want to deal with it. But once you see the evidence, you will probably accept the verdict that this thing is unraveling. The only reason it survives, I'm afraid, is that our media don't investigate any more. When the Aurora shooting began to fall apart, the media went silent. I think we're seeing the same thing here.
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 17 hours ago