Although studies show that we conservatives are usually happier and more optimistic than most about our personal lives, we also tend to be a bit more pessimistic than the average person about the country. We look at our unsustainable level of spending, the dramatically expanding, increasingly lawless welfare state, encouragement of tribalism and class hatred as a political tactic, hostility towards Christianity, schools that teach socialism and liberalism, the morally bankrupt entertainment industry and the reelection of a man who may have had the single worst performance as President of anyone in our nation's history and we quite naturally...
I'm optimistic if we have lots of leaders who stand up and tell the truth. (I think McCain and Graham are doing great.) What we can't have is so many wimpy people standing in one spot. Mumbling. Evading. Apologizing. Looking scared. Pretending to believe lies....There is a ton of stuff on the internet that never reaches ordinary people. TALK ABOUT IT. In the campaign, all Romney had do do was throw a few spears at Obama. (Why are you still protecting Holder? He should have been fired months ago.) Etc. Last week a big shot editor with huge credentials casually let slip that Obama was from Kenya. You don't say? Etc.
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago