Team Obama conducted nightly surveys of 9,000 likely voters in 10 battleground states. Because of those surveys, campaign manager Jim Messina told the gathering, "We thought we knew exactly where the electorate was." The campaign's targeting was so tight that national field...
We realize, even if you don't, that what you've written is just hysterical nuttiness on a grand scale. Lay off the malt liquor and find someone who can bring you back to the reality-based community.
President Obama won re-election in part because his crack campaign team understood 2012 voters and put together an impressive ground operation. Out of professional respect, Republicans should refrain from cracking jokes about the president's erstwhile profession, community organizing. That's what I took away from recordings of Harvard's Institute of Politics quadrennial presidential campaign autopsy, which were released Monday.
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago