Team Obama conducted nightly surveys of 9,000 likely voters in 10 battleground states. Because of those surveys, campaign manager Jim Messina told the gathering, "We thought we knew exactly where the electorate was." The campaign's targeting was so tight that national field...
We realize, even if you don't, that what you've written is just hysterical nuttiness on a grand scale. Lay off the malt liquor and find someone who can bring you back to the reality-based community.
President Obama won re-election in part because his crack campaign team understood 2012 voters and put together an impressive ground operation. Out of professional respect, Republicans should refrain from cracking jokes about the president's erstwhile profession, community organizing. That's what I took away from recordings of Harvard's Institute of Politics quadrennial presidential campaign autopsy, which were released Monday.
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago