Team Obama conducted nightly surveys of 9,000 likely voters in 10 battleground states. Because of those surveys, campaign manager Jim Messina told the gathering, "We thought we knew exactly where the electorate was." The campaign's targeting was so tight that national field...
We realize, even if you don't, that what you've written is just hysterical nuttiness on a grand scale. Lay off the malt liquor and find someone who can bring you back to the reality-based community.
President Obama won re-election in part because his crack campaign team understood 2012 voters and put together an impressive ground operation. Out of professional respect, Republicans should refrain from cracking jokes about the president's erstwhile profession, community organizing. That's what I took away from recordings of Harvard's Institute of Politics quadrennial presidential campaign autopsy, which were released Monday.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago