Well, then the libidiot women that coined the term, should have chosen their words more carefully.
By Dr. Hal Scherz and Dr. Tod Rubin
The Obama presidential campaign has no choice, but to gloss over 4 years of failure in delivering on promises of hope and change, transparency and bipartisanship. His team must rely on a strategy which they are all too familiar and comfortable with- division and distraction. They have sought to manufacture schisms within our society, attempting to pit Americans against one another and blame Republicans, rather than engage in constructive debate and defense of their record. One such distraction is the phony "war against women", supposedly being waged by the GOP.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago