I chain smoked for over 40 years and started using an electric cigarette about two and a half years ago. I haven't had a cigarette since the day I got it. No odor, no carcinogens, no ash, no fire risk and no health risk and I even used it in hospital during recovery from surgery with my Doctors approval and consent. Liberal smoking police can do nothing about it. I love it and highly recommend it to anyone wanting an alternative to cigarettes.
California Assemblyman Marc Levine, D-San Rafael, has introduced a bill to make it illegal for people to smoke in their own homes -- if they live in an apartment or a condo or a multifamily home. When last I wrote about Levine, he was pushing a statewide law to require grocers to charge for bags. Now he's after cigarettes -- but only the legal kind. With his new AB 746, Levine is following a trail blazed by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who pushed a law prohibiting the restaurant sale of large sugary drinks, which a New York judge overturned.
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 36 minutes ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago