Ignoring American History

bruce130 Wrote: Feb 26, 2013 5:26 PM
It's been a long time sine I attended a public school, but the way I remember it we used the all encompassing universal term of God, which is not Christian. Worship any "GOD" you choose, and address Him by any name you choose, but please worship one because otherwise you'll either believe yourself to be a God, or choose a man to worship as your God, which is about right where we're at now. Not good.

Ignoring American History

bruce130 Wrote: Feb 26, 2013 5:18 PM
Although it's not complete, what we're witnessing is the dismantling and demise of western civilization, as it was perceived by our founders. The communists/progressives know their victory is near. With our dear leaders help they can not fail! Fore!........

New American Flavor

bruce130 Wrote: Feb 15, 2013 6:05 AM
How about some "Mississippi Mud" flavored chips. Absolutely addicting.
In it's beginning affirmative action was a pretty good idea and was needed to help excellent black students gain admission to the better universities, but sort of like the Unions which were also a good idea in the beginning have morphed into monsters that serve no real purpose or at least not the purpose that they were originally created to serve.
I don't know how! But, "What difference does it make anyway?" I read the rise and fall of the Roman empire years ago and to put the reason for the fall in a nutshell, it was due to the disintegration of the family. So, I would say even before trying to be entrepreneurs, try being fathers and husbands.

Stagnation, the New Normal

bruce130 Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 1:13 PM
Poverty today is better than being middle class during the great depression. I believe we're in a greater depression now, but due to Owebama's vote buying giveaways it appears to be otherwise. Poverty is the new middle class.

Stagnation, the New Normal

bruce130 Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 1:09 PM
It is a depression. See my post above!

Stagnation, the New Normal

bruce130 Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 1:06 PM
If all the people that are unemployed were lined up waiting to get a bowl of soup and some bread instead of sitting at home watching cable on their large screens munching on all the goodies they got with their food stamps while waiting for their welfare checks, S.S.I., overextended unemployment benefits or college grant money talking on their free cell phones, it would be easier to see how bad this situation is. Poverty is the new middle class, and no work is required to achieve it! I'm so sick of working for these bums I'm almost ready to join them. But, like Hillary says, "what difference does it make?"

Stagnation, the New Normal

bruce130 Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 12:58 PM
Stagnation may be the new normal and poverty is the new middle class, thanks to Owebama. But like Hillary says, "What difference does it make?"

60 Minutes Missed Opportunity

bruce130 Wrote: Jan 31, 2013 12:51 PM
Try using a pop-up blocker add-on.

60 Minutes Missed Opportunity

bruce130 Wrote: Jan 31, 2013 12:49 PM
But, "What difference does it make now?"