Recently on Roland Martin's "Washington Watch" we discussed what must be President Obama's exclusive agenda to empower black America is his second term. The only advice I could share with Roland's national audience was that American Blacks must cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit independent of any president in the White house. Why is it that no matter who occupies the White House the plight of minorities and especially American Black's continue to diminish overall. Why hasn't the billions of dollars invested in these communities not lifted their boats from poverty and despair. In fact the government nanny state has only worsened the...
In response to:
In it's beginning affirmative action was a pretty good idea and was needed to help excellent black students gain admission to the better universities, but sort of like the Unions which were also a good idea in the beginning have morphed into monsters that serve no real purpose or at least not the purpose that they were originally created to serve.
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago