Recently on Roland Martin's "Washington Watch" we discussed what must be President Obama's exclusive agenda to empower black America is his second term. The only advice I could share with Roland's national audience was that American Blacks must cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit independent of any president in the White house. Why is it that no matter who occupies the White House the plight of minorities and especially American Black's continue to diminish overall. Why hasn't the billions of dollars invested in these communities not lifted their boats from poverty and despair. In fact the government nanny state has only worsened the...
In response to:
In it's beginning affirmative action was a pretty good idea and was needed to help excellent black students gain admission to the better universities, but sort of like the Unions which were also a good idea in the beginning have morphed into monsters that serve no real purpose or at least not the purpose that they were originally created to serve.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago