Anti-semtism is the best you got? 2/3 of spending (we don't have a budget) is social programs. "To date, the United States has provided Israel $115 billion in bilateral assistance. It is currently the second largest recipient of aid worldwide, with Afghanistan now first." http://journalistsresource.org/studies/international/conflicts/u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel-2012-congressional-report If all $115/B were in 2012 alone it would amount to 3.8% of spending compared to nearly 66%.... Do the math and try again. Not to mention at least Israel is a solid ally, not a conservative Christian pay out, as opposed to the WH arming the Muslim Brotherhood. As for MSM, with 2012 revenues topping $2.2T, whoe needs record breaking campaign funds?
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago