Anti-semtism is the best you got? 2/3 of spending (we don't have a budget) is social programs. "To date, the United States has provided Israel $115 billion in bilateral assistance. It is currently the second largest recipient of aid worldwide, with Afghanistan now first." http://journalistsresource.org/studies/international/conflicts/u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel-2012-congressional-report If all $115/B were in 2012 alone it would amount to 3.8% of spending compared to nearly 66%.... Do the math and try again. Not to mention at least Israel is a solid ally, not a conservative Christian pay out, as opposed to the WH arming the Muslim Brotherhood. As for MSM, with 2012 revenues topping $2.2T, whoe needs record breaking campaign funds?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 11 hours ago