Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
Are you really that dim... of course you are you voted for Obama and think Obamacare is an improvement. "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" is all about the absolute right of man to live free and retain the fruits of his labor... you must be the product of the seriously flawed education sytems. MEDICARE/aid rejsects more claims than any other insurance agency on a percentage basis, but you probably don;t realize why that is important, plust 0 cut what $700B out of it to fund 0care. Incidently the public doesn;t even know what's in it , the law was purposely retraded prior to the election.... hmm why. Why wasn;lt the DNC running on ocare this election? Why are the unions exempted on the cadillac penalties? Your heart?
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 4 hours ago