Both President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner recently said the country doesn’t have an immediate debt problem. Nearly 7 voters in 10 say they are wrong. Conversely, 27 percent agree the debt can be handled several years down the road. Voters are similarly at odds with Washington on the budget deficit. Almost all think the federal government should be required...
"The Republican brand may be a smoldering mess, but voters still side with many of their policies" IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE. The American people "side" with the LEFTIST republican party's RHETORIC! RHETORIC IS NOT "POLICY!" But the American people DO NOT SIDE WITH THE LEFTIST REPUBLICAN PARTY POLICY OF TARP, Bailouts, Stimulus, nation-building, police/surveillance-state, NCLB, Bushcare, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, AMNESTY, American Dream Downpayment Act, NDAA, "Patriot" Act, SOPA/PIPA/CISPA, etc, etc.
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago