Both President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner recently said the country doesn’t have an immediate debt problem. Nearly 7 voters in 10 say they are wrong. Conversely, 27 percent agree the debt can be handled several years down the road. Voters are similarly at odds with Washington on the budget deficit. Almost all think the federal government should be required...
"The Republican brand may be a smoldering mess, but voters still side with many of their policies" IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE. The American people "side" with the LEFTIST republican party's RHETORIC! RHETORIC IS NOT "POLICY!" But the American people DO NOT SIDE WITH THE LEFTIST REPUBLICAN PARTY POLICY OF TARP, Bailouts, Stimulus, nation-building, police/surveillance-state, NCLB, Bushcare, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, AMNESTY, American Dream Downpayment Act, NDAA, "Patriot" Act, SOPA/PIPA/CISPA, etc, etc.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago