Both President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner recently said the country doesn’t have an immediate debt problem. Nearly 7 voters in 10 say they are wrong. Conversely, 27 percent agree the debt can be handled several years down the road. Voters are similarly at odds with Washington on the budget deficit. Almost all think the federal government should be required...
"The Republican brand may be a smoldering mess, but voters still side with many of their policies" IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE. The American people "side" with the LEFTIST republican party's RHETORIC! RHETORIC IS NOT "POLICY!" But the American people DO NOT SIDE WITH THE LEFTIST REPUBLICAN PARTY POLICY OF TARP, Bailouts, Stimulus, nation-building, police/surveillance-state, NCLB, Bushcare, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, AMNESTY, American Dream Downpayment Act, NDAA, "Patriot" Act, SOPA/PIPA/CISPA, etc, etc.
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 57 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago