Both President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner recently said the country doesn’t have an immediate debt problem. Nearly 7 voters in 10 say they are wrong. Conversely, 27 percent agree the debt can be handled several years down the road. Voters are similarly at odds with Washington on the budget deficit. Almost all think the federal government should be required...
"The Republican brand may be a smoldering mess, but voters still side with many of their policies" IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE. The American people "side" with the LEFTIST republican party's RHETORIC! RHETORIC IS NOT "POLICY!" But the American people DO NOT SIDE WITH THE LEFTIST REPUBLICAN PARTY POLICY OF TARP, Bailouts, Stimulus, nation-building, police/surveillance-state, NCLB, Bushcare, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, AMNESTY, American Dream Downpayment Act, NDAA, "Patriot" Act, SOPA/PIPA/CISPA, etc, etc.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago