Both President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner recently said the country doesn’t have an immediate debt problem. Nearly 7 voters in 10 say they are wrong. Conversely, 27 percent agree the debt can be handled several years down the road. Voters are similarly at odds with Washington on the budget deficit. Almost all think the federal government should be required...
"The Republican brand may be a smoldering mess, but voters still side with many of their policies" IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE. The American people "side" with the LEFTIST republican party's RHETORIC! RHETORIC IS NOT "POLICY!" But the American people DO NOT SIDE WITH THE LEFTIST REPUBLICAN PARTY POLICY OF TARP, Bailouts, Stimulus, nation-building, police/surveillance-state, NCLB, Bushcare, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, AMNESTY, American Dream Downpayment Act, NDAA, "Patriot" Act, SOPA/PIPA/CISPA, etc, etc.
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 11 minutes ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 3 hours ago